On this Christmas Eve I wanted to share some of my favourite moments from 2015…
- Finished my second year at University of Sussex with a First.
- Getting my internship at Beta Futures which lead to “Business Development Advisor” role for the remainder of my placement year.
- Starting at The Future Perfect Company and Eastbourne Designed for All.
- Attending Inclusive Networks’ inaugural Awards in Manchester.
- Visiting my friends at University around the country.
- My partner getting into College, achieving distinctions and growing their business.
I hope that 2016 is full of success, good health and happiness. I have lots of exciting things planned, but for now I am going to enjoy some quality time with loved ones.
I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.