I am part of generation Z. We have been born into a society which thrives and depends heavily on technology. We are knowledgeable, competitive and most importantly, we are passionate.
Over the next few weeks, I will be hosting a variety of guest bloggers from my generation. They will be discussing issues from mental health to university to multigenerational relationships. My aim of the series, is to offer a different perspective. As well as to prove we are more than binge drinking, self-centred, partyers that stereotypes portray us as. We are hard working and capable of making a difference.
We care about our planet, our society and each other.
- Generation Z: The Time To Change Champion
- Generation Z: The Graduate
- Generation Z: The Religious Upbringing
- Generation Z: The DSA Rant
- Generation Z: The Balancing Act
- Generation Z: The Coming Out Story
- Generation Z: The Digital Granny
- Generation Z: The Unwritten Rules